New Leaf Real Estate llc combines the best services and marketing techniques of traditional real estate companies while offering low, flat fees. We understand how buyer’s buy homes, so we use the internet and marketing techniques that work to sell your home without charging you a 6% commission.
New Leaf Real Estate llc vs. Traditional 6% Full Commission Real Estate Companies
- NLRE brings the full-service representation, advice and negotiating skills of a traditional real estate company.
- Plus, NLRE will save you money while in many cases actually providing better marketing, and much more professional and experienced representation.
New Leaf Real Estate llc vs. Assisted Selling
- Assisted selling offers flat fees lower than most traditional real estate companies-but not as low as NLRE. Plus, you don’t always have the option to set your own buyer’s agent commission.
- With NLRE experienced, local team, feel confident you have the best representation. Assisted selling doesn’t always offer this same expertise.
- They are franchised companies, so they don’t have the flexibility of an independent company like NLRE to work with their clients. We are our own bosses, so we have the ability to do what ever we need to make sure our clients are happy.
New Leaf Real Estate llc vs. Flat Fee Discount Listing Services
- Sure, flat fee companies bring low costs (sometimes), but what about the services?
- We never compromise on service, and we offer more aggressive and experienced negotiating and representation than many flat fee companies. The local NLRE team is with you throughout the process.
- NLRE also allows you to set your own buyer’s agent commission.
- Unlike NLRE, many flat fee companies won’t show your home, or even come to your home to list.
New Leaf Real Estate llc of St. Louis vs. FSBO
- You stay in control with For Sale By Owner-and save money.
- But we let you keep that control and decide how much you want us to be involved-you pay low cost fee for service, not for work we don’t do or you don’t need.
- So with NLRE, you still save money, and get St. Louis MLS listing and expert representation.
Full Comparison Chart
|New Leaf Real Estate llc||Traditional Agency||Assisted Selling||Flat Fee Listing||FSBO|
|Full Service Representative||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|MLS Listing||Yes||Yes||Additional Costs||Yes||No|
|Agent will show home when unavilable||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Agent support through closing||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Buyer’s Agent Commision||Your Choice||3%||3%||Your Choice||Your Choice|
|Cost to sell a $200,000 Home||$1,135 + Buyer’s Agent Commission if used||$12,000||$2,995 + Buyer’s Agent Commission||$300-$400 + Buyer’s Agent Commission||$200-$1000 + Buyer’s Agent Commission if used|
|You Pay Buyers Commission if you sell without Buyer’s Agent||No||Yes||No||No||No|
|Post House on STLToday.com||Yes||Varies||No||No||Additional Costs|
|Showcase ad on Realtor.com||Yes||Varies||No||No||No|
|List at your house||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Handles all paperwork, disclosers, closing docs||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|